- Using a domestic Iron choose the hottest setting 160ºC.
- Set up your hard surface, ironing board or preferably a marble worktop.
- Iron over garment for a few seconds to remove any moisture.
- Position clear transfer squarely on the garment.
- Apply a firm pressure with the hand to secure transfer to garment.
- Cover transfer with tracing paper and Iron over for approx 15-20 seconds making sure all of the transfer has been pressed.
- Peel carrier film slowly when warm to the touch and check to make sure that the transfer has bonded before removing completely.
- Re-apply tracing paper and Iron over for approx 5-7 seconds it’s just to make sure that all the transfer has bonded.
When choosing a manufacturer’s clothing they will fit differently,
by using the size guides below will help with your guidance.
Chest: Using a tape measure choose the widest part of your chest.
Waist: Choose the narrowest part of your waistline.
Neck: Comfortably measure your neck with a tape measure.
Sleeve: Bend your elbow then measure the point from the centre of your neck to the elbow ending at the wrist.
Inseam: The point from your crotch to your ankle.